Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Motive Behind this Blog

The fastest way to build a writing portfolio is to publish online. Paper publications are important also, but it takes much longer to submit and receive either an acceptance or rejection from paper publications.

This is why I started Students Publish Here!

Send me your work. I will critique it and if I think it has value, I will publish it.

If you'd like to know more about the logistics of publishing your work at this site, please contact me. I may be reached at aproeditor-at-gmail-dot-com.

I do not publish any writings that include profanity or erotica.

The purpose of this blog is to help teachers teach good writing and to help writing students develop a portfolio by publishing some of their writing.

I'm willing to work with students to refine a piece so that it is ready for publication here or elsewhere. I do not charge a fee for this service.

If a piece has been published elsewhere, the publication is cited here. All rights are reserved to the writer/author.

Students under the age of 18 are published only with written parental permission. To insure the privacy and protection of minors, no identifying information is posted online.

No comments: