Sunday, March 11, 2012

Guide Me O Thou Great Redeemer


Here are the words to that great Anglican hymn - "Guide Me O Thou Great Redeemer" - sung at the wedding of Prince William and Kate.  Hear it sung here at YouTube.



Guide me, O thou great redeemer,


Pilgrim through this barren land;

I am weak, but thou art mighty,

Hold me with thy powerful hand;

Bread of heaven, bread of heaven

Feed me till I want no more;

Feed me till I want no more.



Open now the crystal fountain

Whence the healing stream doth flow;

Let the fire and cloudy pillar

Lead me all my journey through:

Strong deliverer, strong deliverer;

Be thou still my strength and shield;

Be thou still my strength and shield.



When I tread the verge of Jordan,

Bid my anxious fears subside;

Death of death, and hell's destruction

Land me safe on Canaan's side:

Songs of praises, songs of praises,

I will ever give to thee;

I will ever give to thee.
 
 
 

No comments: